Sunday, January 8, 2017

I ME MYSELF

Hello guys..

This year I kind of made a new year's resolution to scribble down the things that will happen in my everyday life. Hope you guys find this interesting. So before I get on with it, I'll give you an intro about myself.


I am an Indian boy who is basically from the southern state of Kerala aka GOD's own country owing to its immense natural beauty and of course, its people. By profession I'm a software engineer who currently lives in the city of Bengaluru (Silicon valley of India). ( Yes, I presently live away from my parents :'( )


A view from the terrace of my home in Kerala


Well, that's all about me in a nutshell. Please let me know if you guys want to know anything else about me. I'll keep you guys posted.


PEACE


PS: Subscribe to my blog if you want to hear more from me without any obstructions.

You can either follow by email or subscribe using atom. (Go to the bottom of the page for these options.) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment